Logicalis Latin America


PromonLogicalis Latin America is a joint venture between Promon S.A., the holding company of the Group, which holds 35% of its capital, and the British company Logicalis Group Limited, which holds the remaining 65%. It is the biggest independent solution integrator of Information Technology and Communication in Latin America, with operations in countries like Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, as well as Brazil.
With a team which has decades of experience in the sector, PromonLogicalis serves the entire operational chain of telecommunications operators and the technological requirements of the corporate and government market.
Its offers consist of:
·         professional consulting services in Telecommunications and Information Technology
·         integrated solutions covering every step of a project, from its conception to systems integration and supply of associated equipment
·         operation, support and maintenance of telecommunications and information technology systems
As an integrator of high added value systems, PromonLogicalis strives to develop alliances with technology suppliers and other service companies that are acknowledged leaders in their fields of activity, such as Cisco, McAfee, VMware, IBM and others. Its triumphs are the result of its consulting capacity, of the innovative use of technology and systems engineering, of its cutting-edge technological alliances and its recognized qualification in project management, in which its principal differential is impeccable execution.
 
RELATED AREA OF ACTIVITY:

​​​​​​​​​​